Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What A Miracle !

We can see the miracles of Gandhi in the transformed behavior of individuals in his presence.If you read the life stories of Gandhi you will come to understand it.Gandhi says,"God need not appear physically.,we can find him in his actions."I believe this.Many times we feel disappointed in life.then somehow we get help unexpectedly.Then we tell that God saved me.But God comes to your help when you lost hope!When there is nobody to help you.There is also another fact.We only remember the God when we are helpless.i.e;when we pray.Prayer begins only when we know our limitations.In other words,awareness of our limitations is the prayer.Then the humility & humbleness comes to us.;when our ego vanishes.But surprisingly ,how difficult it is!One of my colleague's relative was admitted in one of the famous hospitals of Mangalore .He is famous nephrologist.My colleague asked the doctor-"what is the condition of my relative?He is suffering from which disease?''.That doctor became irritated & told-"what can you understand if I tell?''.There was no softness!just an outburst of ego which created an emotional turmoil in both!

No comments:

Post a Comment